Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Zespri kiwifruit
- 6 Zespri Gold (kiwis)
- 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 small papaya
- 100 grams seedless black grapes
- 200 ml ready-made custard
- 4 tbsp praline
- Halve and squeeze the oranges, warm the juice and melt the sugar in it, then while stirring allow simmering for a few minutes.
- Peel and halve the papaya, removing the stone, then cut into small cubes.
- Wash, halve and finely cube the grapes.
- Allow everything to steep in the orange liquor.
- Peel and slice the Zespri Gold.
- Serve the custard onto plates, drain the marinated fruit, then arrange alternately on skewers with the sliced Zespri Gold, and place on the custard.
- Serve dusted over with the praline and as desired with lemon-balm garnish.