Recipe reprinted with permission from Zespri kiwifruit
- 6 Zespri Gold (kiwis)
- 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 small papaya
- 100 grams seedless black grapes
- 200 ml ready-made custard
- 4 tbsp praline
- Halve and squeeze the oranges, warm the juice and melt the sugar in it, then while stirring allow simmering for a few minutes.
- Peel and halve the papaya, removing the stone, then cut into small cubes.
- Wash, halve and finely cube the grapes.
- Allow everything to steep in the orange liquor.
- Peel and slice the Zespri Gold.
- Serve the custard onto plates, drain the marinated fruit, then arrange alternately on skewers with the sliced Zespri Gold, and place on the custard.
- Serve dusted over with the praline and as desired with lemon-balm garnish.