Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zero-fat Soup is a vegetarian Vietnamese recipe.
- 4 cups vegetable broth or vegetarian "chicken" broth
- 2 cups diced onions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup peeled and diced carrots
- 1 cup green beans
- 1½ cups finely chopped green cabbage
- 1 cup diced red bell peppers
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper