- 1 kg of flour
- 1 egg
- salt, cooking oil, water
- For filling chose: spinach, leek, Potato, Cheese, eggs, cabbage
- Prepare the paste: Divide it into two pieces and then each piece divide into 10 equal pieces.
- Make a "kora" of each piece.
- "Kora" is a thin peace of paste made by rolling tin.
- Spread some oil on each "kora" and put one "kora" on another until you use 10 for one big "kora" and the other ten for another big kora.
- One "kora" should be bigger than another. Take the smaller one and put it at the bottom of a saucepan. Spread the filling.
- Put the other "kora" (the bigger one) on the filling and place it nicely.
- Pour some oil on top.
- Put the saucepan in the oven.
- Bake it on temperature of 250 °C for half an hour.
- Filling: chop the vegetable and fry it on oil for a while.