Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A simple Czech recipe. Cabbage patties. Especially good if you've got some left over cabbage.
- 3 slices bacon (chopped into ½ inch pieces)
- 2 cups fried chopped cabbage
- 2 knockwurst, sliced into ¼ inch slices
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approximately)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup oil
- Fry bacon until cooked through and add to cabbage.
- Add knockwurst, salt, pepper, eggs, and enough bread crumbs to form a semi firm dough.
- Shape into desired size patties (I get about 4), roll in flour and cook in oil over medium high heat until cooked through.
- Usually about 5-7, minutes each side depending on size.