This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups pasta cooked and cooled
- 2 cups white mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 cup salami cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup provolone cheese cut into bite size pieces
- 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts with liquid
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- To the pasta add mushrooms, peppers, salami, cheese and artichoke hearts with liquid.
- Mix in Italian dressing then season with salt and pepper.
- Top with chopped basil.
- Allow flavors to blend for at least 30 minutes before serving.