Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups pasta cooked and cooled
- 2 cups white mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 cup salami cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup provolone cheese cut into bite size pieces
- 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts with liquid
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- To the pasta add mushrooms, peppers, salami, cheese and artichoke hearts with liquid.
- Mix in Italian dressing then season with salt and pepper.
- Top with chopped basil.
- Allow flavors to blend for at least 30 minutes before serving.