Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is a classic and whenever it's made, it doesn't stick around for long. This zarbo stelle pasta salad is a great all-year-round salad and is especially good to have at a barbecue.
Pasta Salad Edit
- ½ cup sultanas
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 green capsicum, seeds removed, finely diced
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1½ cups stelle pasta
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
Pasta salad Edit
- Cook the stelle pasta in boiling, salted water for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until al dente.
- Add sultanas, nuts, seeds, capsicum and parsley to the cooked pasta and toss well.
- Add the dressing and combine well.
- Combine all and stir together well.