This recipe is a classic and whenever it's made, it doesn't stick around for long. This zarbo stelle pasta salad is a great all-year-round salad and is especially good to have at a barbecue.
Pasta Salad Edit
- ½ cup sultanas
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 green capsicum, seeds removed, finely diced
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1½ cups stelle pasta
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
Pasta salad Edit
- Cook the stelle pasta in boiling, salted water for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until al dente.
- Add sultanas, nuts, seeds, capsicum and parsley to the cooked pasta and toss well.
- Add the dressing and combine well.
- Combine all and stir together well.