Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked stuffed zucchini
- 8 small zucchinis
- 100 g of ham
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1½ cups milk
- 25 g butter
- 100 g of grated cheese
- ⅓ cup oil
- Wash and cut zucchinis in half lengthwise and hollow out.
- Place the butter in a saucepan, add the onion, zucchini pulp and sauté for a short while.
- Then add the cornstarch, milk, and salt, stir and cook a little longer, until well mixed.
- Stuff the zucchinis, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Baked until the zucchinis are golden and tender.