Baked stuffed zucchini
- 8 small zucchinis
- 100 g of ham
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1½ cups milk
- 25 g butter
- 100 g of grated cheese
- ⅓ cup oil
- Wash and cut zucchinis in half lengthwise and hollow out.
- Place the butter in a saucepan, add the onion, zucchini pulp and sauté for a short while.
- Then add the cornstarch, milk, and salt, stir and cook a little longer, until well mixed.
- Stuff the zucchinis, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Baked until the zucchinis are golden and tender.