- amazing new and truly African
Lime dressing Edit
- In a 2-gallon bowl: stem, wash, and tear into medium-sized pieces: 2 quarts raw spinach, 2 quarts romaine, 1 quart chicory and 1 quart lettuce.
- Fill the bowls with the mixture of greens.
- Use any flesh fruits, coconut, and chopped peanuts in combinations like this: fresh pineapple cut in fingers, about 3 per bowl, fresh mango in strips, about 2-3 per bowl, avocado, dipped in lemon juice and cut in strips, fresh coconut, cut in thin slices, oranges (California type), thinly sliced with skins left on, bananas, cut in chunks, thinly coated with mayonnaise and dipped in chopped peanuts (or coconut) and 1 pint-basket strawberries or any berries in season.
- Arrange the fruits attractively in the individual salad bowls or in one large bowl.
Serve with lime dressing Edit
- Grate limes, and add grated rinds with their juice to mayonnaise.
- Fold in whipped cream sweetened with sugar and a few drops green vegetable coloring.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.