Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 6 egg yolks
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¾ cup marsala wine
- grated rind of ½ lemon
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 teaspoons preserved ginger — finely chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream — whipped
- fresh raspberries
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar in the top of a double boiler until light and frothy.
- Add wine, lemon rind, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Place container over hot, not boiling, water and continue beating.
- As soon as the zabaglione increases in volume and is light and even in texture, remove it from the heat and continue stirring until it cools.
- Add ginger and gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Chill and serve chilled with raspberries and more slightly sweetened cream.