Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg or 7½ cups flour
- 300 g (11 oz) mutton or beef
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt, pepper
- 250 g (9 oz) vegetable oil for frying
- Mince the meat in meat-grinder and fry in oil.
- Make stiff dough out of flour, salt, and water, roll into tortilla-shaped bread but even thinner.
- Rub frying pan with butter and fry dough on both sides.
- Remove and fry second bread on one side.
- Flip over, spread out a thin layer of minced meat on the the side that has been fried.
- Layer with first bread and spread out another layer of filling and top with uncooked dough.
- Turn the entire stack over, repeat with filling and layers of dough.
- Make stack about 10 – 12 high.
- Cook on very low heat.
- To serve fold each layer with meat filling like an envelope.