Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stir-fried angled luffa with black fungus and ginkgo nut
- Remove shell, membrane and core of ginkgo nut, boil in hot water for 5 minutes
- Soak dry black fungus and tear into small slices, boil in hot water for 5 minutes
- Cut beancurd puff into ¼ pieces, soak into hot water for 2 minutes
- Peel and wash angled luffa, cut into small triangle pieces
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry angled luffa until soft, dish up
- Heat wok again with 1 tbsp of oil, add ginger until oil is boiled
- Pour in black fungus, ginkgo nut, bean curd puff, stir fry for a while
- Add seasoning and cook for 5 minutes, keep stirring
- Add angled luffa and carrot, stir fry for well mixing
- Pour in thickening while sauce almost dry, stir fry for a while, dish up