- In a medium saucepan combine cornstarch, soy milk and soy creamer; stir to dissolve cornstarch.
- Place on medium heat and stir in sugar.
- Cook, whisking frequently, until mixture comes to a low boil; remove from heat.
- In a small bowl whisk egg replacer with ¼ cup of hot milk mixture; return to pan with remaining milk mixture.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until thick, but not boiling.
- Place the chocolate in a medium bowl and pour in the hot milk mixture.
- Let stand for 30 seconds, then stir until melted and smooth.
- Cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then stir in vanilla.
- Pour into ramekins or custard cups.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight before serving.