Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 1½ cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 x 6 ounce + 1 x 3 ounce instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold condensed milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- ½ cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Set aside 1 tablespoon crumbs for topping.
- In medium bowl combine remaining crumbs and peanut butter.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Press ⅔ of mixture evenly into bottom of deep dish pie pan.
- Prepare pudding mix with electric mixer, using the 2 cups cold milk.
- This will be thick.
- Pour or spoon half of pudding over crumbs.
- Arrange banana slices evenly over pudding.
- Sprinkle remaining peanut butter-crumb mixture over bananas.
- Lightly press crumbs and bananas with hand.
- Pour remaining pudding over crumbs, and smooth top with spatula.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top.
- Put chopped peanuts on top of crumbs, and cover with cool whip.
- Cover loosely with foil, and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.