Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 1½ cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 x 6 ounce + 1 x 3 ounce instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold condensed milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- ½ cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Set aside 1 tablespoon crumbs for topping.
- In medium bowl combine remaining crumbs and peanut butter.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Press ⅔ of mixture evenly into bottom of deep dish pie pan.
- Prepare pudding mix with electric mixer, using the 2 cups cold milk.
- This will be thick.
- Pour or spoon half of pudding over crumbs.
- Arrange banana slices evenly over pudding.
- Sprinkle remaining peanut butter-crumb mixture over bananas.
- Lightly press crumbs and bananas with hand.
- Pour remaining pudding over crumbs, and smooth top with spatula.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top.
- Put chopped peanuts on top of crumbs, and cover with cool whip.
- Cover loosely with foil, and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.