Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- Mix softened cream cheese with sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in taco seasoning, mixing until smooth.
- Spread onto a 12-inch round serving platter. Spread with taco sauce and sprinkle with Mexican-style cheese, chopped onion, and diced pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, dice tomatoes and spoon diced tomatoes on top of diced bell pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.