Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2/3 cup- Turkey, liver, hamburger
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1/4 cup Potato
- 1/4 tsp.garlic powder
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 cup water
- Cut meat into tiny bite size pieces, slice the Potato, and cut the carrot.
- Put all into a pot, add 1/2 cup water, then garlic powder.
- Turn on stove to high, let bowl.
- Cook the rice.
- While cooking add a little of the water every so often to the stew.
- Add rice to pot, stir, keep at bowl for 2 more minutes. take from heat.
- Strain juice into separate pot. Let food cool.
- Once done, add a little juice.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!