Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 medium Apples, cored, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup unrefined brown sugar
- 1 tbsp unbleached flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or more)
- 1/4 cup Raisins (optional)
- 1 double pie crust
- Mix together very well the Sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Add the Apples and toss them to coat in the flour mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Spread fruit mixture evenly in the pastry shell.
- Position top crust and crimp the edges of the pie, trimming off excess dough and cutting a few slashes in the top with a sharp knife.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 and continue baking for 10–15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with big scoops of vanilla non-dairy ice cream.