Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Wells Estate in Canton, Texas in 1987. Dated 1932. My family are Potato freaks. When I made this I scored a home run. It is now a weekly side dish in our household. I also serve it at our card parties but tripling the recipes. It gets gobbled up every time.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, and cover with water.
- Add a little salt and bring water to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook until tender but still firm.
- Drain and return to stove top over low heat for a minute or two to dry the potatoes.
- Use a Potato masher to mash until smooth.
- Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper and butter.