Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds yuca root peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves Roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves whole chopped
- 1 Organic bell pepper (use Red bell pepper) chopped
- In a large saucepan, cover yuca with water plus 2 inches, add salt. Bring to a boil, lower heat to a simmer, cover, let simmer until yuca is fork tender but still intact. Drain yuca.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add yuca and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and lemon juice; toss to coat vegetables evenly. Cook for 2 minutes. *Add cilantro and bell pepper, toss just to mix, transfer to a warm serving platter.