Quail eggs with minced fish
- Crush and mince shallots, chop spring onion into tiny grains.
- Mash dace flesh meat, mix with seasoning, shallots and spring onion.
- Stir and mix well to form paste.
- Put quail eggs into pan with cool water, heated by low heat.
- Turn off fire after 15 minutes of boiled water, soak quail eggs with cold water.
- Shell off the quail eggs, make fully but thin coating by the paste.
- Coat the pasted quail eggs by breadcrumbs.
- Heat wok with oil, deep fry coated quail eggs by low heat.
- Keep stirring until coated quail eggs turn into golden colour, dish up and serve.