Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quail eggs with minced fish
- Crush and mince shallots, chop spring onion into tiny grains.
- Mash dace flesh meat, mix with seasoning, shallots and spring onion.
- Stir and mix well to form paste.
- Put quail eggs into pan with cool water, heated by low heat.
- Turn off fire after 15 minutes of boiled water, soak quail eggs with cold water.
- Shell off the quail eggs, make fully but thin coating by the paste.
- Coat the pasted quail eggs by breadcrumbs.
- Heat wok with oil, deep fry coated quail eggs by low heat.
- Keep stirring until coated quail eggs turn into golden colour, dish up and serve.