Fried minced dace with kale
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Add seasoning (1) on minced dace and stir until sticky.
- Chop spring onion and parsley, mix well with dace.
- Heat wok with oil, fry dace both side into thin sheet, until golden.
- Cut the dace sheet into stripes of finger size when it cool down.
- Cut kale into sections, parboil in hot water with seasoning (2).
- Add 2 tbsp of oil, boil for 3 minutes, then arrange on surface of dish.
- Heat wok with ½ tbsp of oil, stir fry dace with sauce.
- Pour the boiled sauced daces on surface of kale, serve.