Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fried minced dace with kale
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Add seasoning (1) on minced dace and stir until sticky.
- Chop spring onion and parsley, mix well with dace.
- Heat wok with oil, fry dace both side into thin sheet, until golden.
- Cut the dace sheet into stripes of finger size when it cool down.
- Cut kale into sections, parboil in hot water with seasoning (2).
- Add 2 tbsp of oil, boil for 3 minutes, then arrange on surface of dish.
- Heat wok with ½ tbsp of oil, stir fry dace with sauce.
- Pour the boiled sauced daces on surface of kale, serve.