Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 9 lasagna noodles cooked according to box instructions
Meaty sauce Edit
- 1 pkg veggie ground round
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 jar * 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil
White Sauce Edit
- In a pot, sauté onions in olive oil for about 5–6 minutes on medium heat.
- Crumble veggie ground round into pot and add the pasta sauce.
- Stir well.
- Add the herbs and black pepper.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes - 1 hour (the longer you leave it to simmer, the more flavour it will have).
- Stir often.
- Only make the white sauce when you are ready to put the lasagna together.
- To make the white sauce, melt the margarine in a sauce pan, add the flour and whisk into a paste.
- Add soy milk, and continue whisking until the mixture thickens.
- Lightly grease a lasagna pan and place 3 noodles on the bottom.
- Pour ⅓ of the white sauce over the noodles.
- Spread half of the meaty sauce on top of the white sauce and noodles.
- Make one more layer of noodles and use ⅓ of the white sauce and the remaining meaty sauce.
- Place noodles on the top and pour the remaining white sauce over the lasagna.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in a 375 °F oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5–10 minutes before serving.