Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spicy beef, scallion soup
- 1 lb beef (any part for quick cooking), 2 inches julienne
- ½ lb bean sprouts
- ½ cup gosari (packaged fern brake in water), drained
- 2 green onions, 1 inch bias cut,
- 3 tbsp Korean chili powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- salt, pepper
- 8 cups water
- In a big pot, sauté beef with soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili powder for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Add water and bean sprouts, cover lid and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cook for 20 minutes, add fern brake, cook for another 20 – 30 minutes until beef gets tender.
- At the last minute add green onions, salt and pepper to taste.