Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups flour
- 1+1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- cream butter and Sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the yogurt and lemon peel.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, and salt; then add these dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Turn half of the batter into a greased and floured pan.
- Mix 1/4 cup Sugar with cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over batter in pan.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at medium heat for about one hour.