- Serves: 6
- Preparation time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 kg yogurt (curd)
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 4 green chilis
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 3 – 4 tbsp cashew nuts
- 4 – 5 sprigs coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Remove the water from the curd by placing it in a cloth and tie it with a thread very tightly.
- To this curd, add ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chilies, chili powder, chopped cashews, salt, corn flour and mix well.
- Make kebabs from the mixture, roll them again in corn flour and fry in hot oil until they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with any chutney or ketchup.