Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- ⅔ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the above ingredients and allow to sit for at least 2 hours refrigerated for flavors to develop.