Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kids Food for Fun by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time:
- 1 container of plain or vanilla flavored yogurt (8 ounces)
- granola cereal
- 3 or 4 of the following fruits: apple chunks, peach slices, blueberries, kiwifruit, strawberries, banana slices, grapes
- 2 paper cups or small glasses (8 ounces)
- Put 2 spoonfuls of yogurt into each paper cup or glass.
- Sprinkle a spoonful of granola over the yogurt.
- Put 2 spoonfuls of fruit over the granola.
- Put 2 spoonfuls of yogurt over fruit.
- Sprinkle a little granola on top.