Kids Food for Fun by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time:
- 1 container of plain or vanilla flavored yogurt (8 ounces)
- granola cereal
- 3 or 4 of the following fruits: apple chunks, peach slices, blueberries, kiwifruit, strawberries, banana slices, grapes
- 2 paper cups or small glasses (8 ounces)
- Put 2 spoonfuls of yogurt into each paper cup or glass.
- Sprinkle a spoonful of granola over the yogurt.
- Put 2 spoonfuls of fruit over the granola.
- Put 2 spoonfuls of yogurt over fruit.
- Sprinkle a little granola on top.