Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 150 ml Fair Trade Tahini
- 150 ml plain yoghurt
- 2 lemons
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 ml dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- Juice the lemons.
- Peel the garlic cloves and crush them into a mixing bowl. Add the tahini paste.
- Mix with the back of a spoon.
- Once mixed, gradually add the lemon juice and then the yoghurt mixing well as you go.
- Season with salt and pepper (mixing) and check seasoning and adjust.
- Decorate with a sprinkling of dried parsley.