Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
A Romanian interpretation of the English Vinegar Cake. In Romainian: Chec englezesc
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of fresh orange peel
- ½ cup of yogurt
- ½ cup of fresh orange juice
- 1 pack of sweetened fruit peel or ½ cup of raisins and walnuts
- ½ cup of oil or margarine or butter
- 1¼ cup of sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- Heat oven to 325°F (150°C).
- Beat all the ingredients together then before putting it in the oven (you can decorate the surface with some raisins and/or walnuts).
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- After baking sprinkle some icing sugar on the top of the cake.