Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes: 6 servings
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand peach Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie gelatin
- 6 Tbsp. BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN sour cream, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand raspberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie gelatin
- STIR 1-1/4 cups of the boiling water into the peach flavor gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Pour 3/4 cup of the gelatin into a 1-quart clear glass serving bowl. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set but not firm (gelatin should stick to your finger when touched).
- REFRIGERATE remaining dissolved gelatin about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Gradually add 3 Tbsp. of the sour cream, stirring until well blended. Spoon over gelatin layer in serving bowl. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm (gelatin should stick to your finger when touched).
- REPEAT with raspberry gelatin, cooling dissolved gelatin completely before pouring over gelatin layers in serving bowl. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm