Stir-fried beef with green bean sprouts and chives
- Wash chives, then cut into short sections
- Wash beef and shred, marinate with seasoning for 10 minutes
- Wash and drain green bean sprouts
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp of oil, add green bean sprouts and stir fry
- Add 1 tbsp of water while green bean sprouts turn soft
- Stir fry until cook, dish up and drain dry
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add shredded ginger while oil is heating
- Add marinated beef and stir fry for a while, add chive
- Stir fry for a while, add in green bean sprouts, stir well
- Pour in sauce, keep stirring, dish up when sauce dry, serve
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.