Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound of fresh lettuce and baby spinach
- ¼ red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cups of dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven 350 °F.
- Slice red onion very thin and mix them with the greens.
- In a small bowl, mix pomegranate juice, minced garlic and olive oil.
- Spread aluminum paper over a baking tray, spread almonds on it and brush them lightly with olive oil.
- Toasted until golden brown or about 3–5 minutes.
- Watch this process closely, the difference between toasted almonds and burned almonds is 15 seconds! pour over the pomegranate juice mix over the salad and sprinkle it with toasted almonds and dried cranberries.