Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yemeni hot sauce
- 1 lb serrano chiles
- 5 whole heads of garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, well rinsed
- 1 tsp dried hot red pepper flakes, or to taste
- ½ tsp powdered cumin
- salt to taste
- olive oil to cover
- Blend in food processor.
- Makes + or - about a pint. Stores well in refrigerator.
- Now, some variations. Use habaneros, seeds and all. Serranos taste wonderful but habaneros taste better and pack more kick.
- Add some olive oil while blending.