- Put the garlic, fresh red pepper, cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper, oil and water in a saucepan and simmer very slowly, covered for about 1½ hours.
- Be careful not to let the sauce burn, adding water if necessary.
- Pour some of the sauce in a baking pan and place the on top.
- Spoon the rest of the sauce around the fish.
- Cover and simmer on top of the stove for 15 – 20 minutes or until the fish flakes.
- Serve the next day reheated as an appetizer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.