Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb Yellow Yam
- 1 lb Cooked Chicken
- 4 oz breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of salt
- black pepper
- 2 Eggs
- ½ pint cooking oil
- Sautee Chicken.
- Boil yam until soft
- Mince cooked Chicken finely and crush into boiled yam
- Combine Chicken mixture, 2oz bread crumbs, seasoning, lemon juice and one egg.
- Beat well until smooth and stiff.
- Divide mixture into equal portions and make into a Sausage shape.
- Beat egg.
- Dip mixture into egg and then into the remaining bread crumbs.
- Fry in cooking oil until brown.
- Garnish with parsley