- Combine first 5 ingredients in soup pot and simer for one hour.
- Stir in carrots, onion, turmeric, chili powder and hot pepper- simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Remove ham hocks, cut meat from the bone; cut meat into small pieces and return to pot.
- Add rum and chadon beni and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Discard ginger pieces before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.