Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 large, seeded & chopped yellow pepper
- 4 finely chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) raw cashew nuts
- 3 1/2 Cup(s) vegetable stock
- 1 Teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) fine, sea salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Bunch(s) sprigs parsley
In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
Remove from the heat.
Put the cashews and 1-1/2 cups of the vegetable stock in a blender.
Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Pour the soup into a medium saucepan, and stir in the remaining 2 cups vegetable stock.
Bring just to a simmer over medium heat.
Serve hot, garnished with parsley sprigs.