Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 large, seeded & chopped yellow pepper
- 4 finely chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) raw cashew nuts
- 3 1/2 Cup(s) vegetable stock
- 1 Teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) fine, sea salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Bunch(s) sprigs parsley
In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
Remove from the heat.
Put the cashews and 1-1/2 cups of the vegetable stock in a blender.
Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Pour the soup into a medium saucepan, and stir in the remaining 2 cups vegetable stock.
Bring just to a simmer over medium heat.
Serve hot, garnished with parsley sprigs.