Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Including notes on just which avocado variety to use when, this recipe is always in season!
- 4 ripe avocados
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 x 2-inch sweet onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro, cut finely with scissors
- 1 chile de arbol, dried and finely crushed
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- lime juice
- Chill avocados, then mash with a potato masher leaving a good amount of chunks.
- Use Hass avocados spring through fall, or Pinkerton or Fuerte Winter through Spring.
- Stir all ingredients together and spatula them flat into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with 1-tbsp. of lime juice to keep from discoloring.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Turn into a serving bowl, garnish with cilantro, parsley and .