Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves 4 people
- 1 kg peeled green king prawns
- corn flour
- wooden chop sticks
- 200 g palm sugar
- 100 ml lemon aspen
- 2 red chilis
- 30 ml vinegar or mirin
- oil for deep-frying
- In a sauce pan melt the palm sugar and heat till the liquid thins.
- Add in the lemon aspen juice and whisk briskly.
- Also add in the vinegar. Add the chile and allow to cool.
- Dust the green prawns in corn flour and deep fry till golden.
- Serve prawns, wedged between wooden chop sticks and warm lemon aspen sauce.