- Clean and slice the yams.
- Place a drizzle of oil in a pot; heat it and sauté two sliced onions.
- Add 125 ml (½ cup) tomato paste and 500 ml (2 cups) water; mix.
- Add the yams, salt and pepper and some hot chilies to taste.
- Let simmer until the yams are cooked.
- Add more water as necessary.
- Serve on rice as an accompaniment to or meat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.