A Catfish recipe.
1. salt and pepper Catfish and place on a grill coated with cooking spray. Grill for 6–8 minutes on each side until flakes easily when tested with a fork. Cut into 1-inch strips.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, sauté shredded yams over medium high heat for about 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to bowl.
3. In same skillet, sauté red onion until tender. Add sautéed Onion, black beans, green onions, and sunflower seeds to shredded yams, mixing well.
4. In small bowl, mix together dressing and honey; toss with yam mixture to coat.
5. Lay pieces of Catfish in tortilla, top with yam mixture, fold and wrap. Serves 6.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit