Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups cubed meat
- 2 cups cubed kama (truffles)
- ½ cup minced onions
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- Fry meat in samneh until browned.
- Add onions and cook until yellow.
- Add kama, water, salt and pepper.
- Cook under pressure for 20 minutes.
- Open cooker.
- If kama are not entirely tender, simmer until they are done.
- Thicken sauce with flour mixed with a little water.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve hot with rice.