- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound sirloin Steak, cubed
- In a glass or plastic bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, sesame seeds, Sugar, green onions, garlic, and ginger. #Thread the meat onto skewers. (If you are using wooden skewers, soak them 30 minutes first.)
- Place the skewers in a plastic or glass container just large enough to hold them, and pour the marinade over the meat, turning to coat well.
- Cover, and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat, and position grate 5 inches from coals.
- Brush grate with oil, and place skewers on grill.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, occasionally turning kabobs to ensure even cooking.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.