Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thai spicy shrimp salad. Spicy, refreshing, and easy and quick beyond belief to make! Buy your Shrimp already cooked from the market and you won't have to cook a thing!
- 1 head green-leaf lettuce, cut
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and steamed
- ½ inch gingerroot, cut into thin julienne pieces
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh red chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 15 fresh mint leaves