Baked prawns with garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Superior Broth
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ tbsp cornflour
- a little sesame oil and pepper
- Clean and wipe dry the prawns, cut into 2 halves.
- Marinate 15 minutes with seasoning, dust the cornflour on the prawns.
- Bush oil to a dish, bake for 1 minutes, put the prawns on, cut side down.
- Bake the prawns for 3 minutes, turn the prawns up-side-down, add sauce.
- Add chopped garlic and grated ginger, bake for 3 minutes.
- Dust the chopped spring onion over the prawns, serve.