Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked prawns with garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Superior Broth
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ tbsp cornflour
- a little sesame oil and pepper
- Clean and wipe dry the prawns, cut into 2 halves.
- Marinate 15 minutes with seasoning, dust the cornflour on the prawns.
- Bush oil to a dish, bake for 1 minutes, put the prawns on, cut side down.
- Bake the prawns for 3 minutes, turn the prawns up-side-down, add sauce.
- Add chopped garlic and grated ginger, bake for 3 minutes.
- Dust the chopped spring onion over the prawns, serve.