Dim sum - beef balls
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 sheet dry bean curd
- 4 water chestnut
- ½ dry tangerine peel
- 2 tbsp water chestnut powder
- ½ tbsp corn flour
- 1 stalk parsley (or spring onion)
- Break the bean curd sheet, deep fry by hot oil until bubbles are appeared.
- Soak deep-fried bean curd sheet by cool water until fully soft.
- Take out and drain dry, place on the plate's surface.
- Mix water chestnut powder and corn flour with approx.
- 50 ml of water.
- Add seasoning to minced beef, stir mix until beef is sticky.
- Peel off and wash the water chestnut , then chop into finely dices.
- Soak tangerine peel and mince it, chop parsley into small pieces.
- Add in water chestnut solution, water chestnut dices and mince tangerine peel.
- Stir beef gently again until all materials is well mix, make beef in ball shape.
- Place beef balls over the soft bean curd sheets, put plate into steam case.
- Steamed by high heat for 6 – 7 minutes, serve with Worcestershire sauce.