Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweet sago and ginkgo nuts soup
- Shell off the ginkgo nuts and boil in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove membrane and core, marinate in sugar overnight.
- Soak sago with plenty of water for 30 minutes.
- Boil sago in hot water until colorless, drained by small holes screen.
- Soak sago by cold water, drain dry.
- Heat 5 cups (2 liters) of water, add in ginkgo nuts and sugar.
- Boil in low heat for 10 minutes, stir gently.
- Add in sago, taste, pour in sauce, stir well then serve.