Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A wedding dish
- 4-5 lbs xerem (coarse ground corn)
- 2 lbs salted pork fat (try it with an animal fat substitute but you compromise authentic flavor)
- 4 medium onions
- 1 lb pork meat, cubed
- Soak xerem over night in the following manner: cover xerem with water; add 1 lb.
- Of pork fat and 2 onions.
- The next day, place the rest of pork fat, sliced onions and pork meat into a large pot.
- Add xerem and a sufficient amount of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer until all of moisture is absorbed.