Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oyster in XO sauce
- 10 fresh oysters
- ½ green pepper
- ½ red pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 stalks chopped spring onion
- 5 thin slices ginger
- 2 – 3 stalks leaf vegetable
- 1 tbsp ginger sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- some pepper
- some sesame oil
- 3 tbsp satay paste
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp chile oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp cornflour
- Wash oysters well, marinate with seasoning, stir well.
- Blanch the vegetable with salt and oil in hot water, put on dish.
- Chopped green and red pepper, stir fry with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add minced garlic and ginger, then oysters, stir fry well.
- Pour in sauce, fry and sauté until oysters are done and sauce less.
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion, dish up over the vegetable, serve.