Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 6 bluefish fillets (about 1½ pounds)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- Place each fillet on large square of heavy duty foil. Spread each fillet with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with tomato slices, then with celery. Fold foil to form a sealed packet, folding ends tightly.
- Place packet on baking sheet. Bake at 350 °F for 20 minutes. Serve with hot rice.