Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pigs in a Blanket. A nice sausage in a dough jacket.
- Makes nine servings
- Put frozen dough in refrigerator overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature until pliable. Cut into nine slices.
- Divide meat into nine pieces and roll each into sausage shapes.
- Butter hands and stretch dough.
- Wrap dough around the meat.
- Place in greased pan about and inch apart.
- Cover and let rise until not quite doubled in size.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Butter the tops while still hot.